The Ultimate Fighting Championship has begun quietly marketing ultra-premium hospitality packages for its planned White House fight night, with the most expensive tier carrying a $1.5 million price tag. Sales materials seen by several US outlets describe an offering that includes cageside seats on the South Lawn, a private meet-and-greet with president Donald Trump and UFC chief executive Dana White, a black-tie state-dinner reception and overnight accommodations at the Blair House, the official presidential guest residence.
The event, pitched by Trump and White as a centerpiece celebration tied to America's 250th anniversary celebrations, is expected to feature at least two championship bouts and draw a global pay-per-view audience. Venue planning documents previously reviewed by Reuters show UFC producers are designing a temporary octagon and broadcast installation on the South Lawn, with grandstands for approximately 5,000 invited guests. Trump has personally championed the idea since last summer and attended multiple UFC events in recent years as a spectator.
Ethics lawyers have already raised concerns about the commercial use of federal property. Former White House ethics officials under both parties have argued that selling million-dollar tickets that include face-time with a sitting president risks violating the Antideficiency Act and longstanding federal appropriations law. The Trump administration says the event will be structured as a licensed private use of the grounds and that any proceeds that flow to the government will be handled through the National Park Service, which manages the White House grounds.
For UFC parent TKO Group Holdings, the financial stakes are significant. Analysts at Wells Fargo estimate the event could generate between $150 million and $300 million in combined ticket, sponsorship, merchandise and pay-per-view revenue, making it one of the most lucrative single-night sporting events in history. The $1.5 million tier, limited to roughly 40 buyers, alone would account for $60 million.
White has said he wants the fight card to feature a heavyweight title bout and at least one international superstar. Negotiations are underway with multiple champions, and the UFC has cleared its calendar in the surrounding weeks. The date has not been officially confirmed, but industry sources expect a July 4 weekend broadcast.
Our take
This is political theatre as corporate product — and it will sell every seat. The legal questions are real, but they're likely to be litigated long after the broadcast ends. The interesting number isn't the $1.5 million ticket; it's how quickly the guest list fills.




